If you are an estate manager on one of our sims, you have the ability to file these support requests on your own, which should be helpful if I or one of my estate managers is offline.
How to file a support request:
- Go to the Second Life web site and click Login.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Login.
- Once you're on the Dashboard page, click Help > Support.
- On the right side of the screen, click Submit a Support Case.
If you don't see the "Submit a Support Case" link, you should see a "Contact Support" link instead. Click Contact Support, and then on the next page, click Submit a Support Case. You can also try this link right here.
- On the Submit a Case screen, select Land & Region under "What type of problem are you having?"
- Under "Land & Region," select Report an offline Region.
- Under "Please provide the region name," enter the complete, correct name of the sim.
- The "If there is any additional information" box is required, for some reason. Just type anything there, so long as it's polite!
- Scroll down and click Submit.
- You will get an email immediately, indicating they have received your support request. You will also get an email once they have resolved the problem.